- FIRST OF ITS KIND: The first battery-operated, digital radon detector. Monitor your home without the need for an outlet.
- LONG TERM MONITORING: Monitor for cancer-causing radon gas. Long term monitoring is necessary as radon levels fluctuate daily.
- BE IN CONTROL: Take action if your radon levels are high. Know if your improvements have worked by checking the short term, on-screen readings.
- RADON REPORT: Generate a radon self-inspection report easily, whenever you need it.
- NO LAB FEES: Unlike a traditional radon gas test kit, receive your first indication of radon levels within 24 hours and no lab fees, ever!
- FAST RESULTS: On-screen results show both long and short term readings, for a quick overview of your radon levels.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Details: The Corentium Home by Airthings radon detector is a state-of-the-art measuring instrument that combines ease of use and performance. The Corentium Home by Airthings radon gas detector allows you to take a reading of the radon levels and its LCD screen displays the average daily, weekly and long term concentrations. Powered by 3 standard AAA batteries, the radon monitor makes it easy to take measurements from one room to another in order to get an overview of the concentrations of radon in a home, workplace, school, a daycare centre or any other location. The Corentium Home by Airthings radon detector is also an essential tool to use when performing property inspections or when checking the operation of a radon mitigation system. The internal architecture of the Corentium Home by Airthings radon monitor comes from advanced technology normally reserved for commercial-type detectors. Particular attention has been paid to the quality and protection of the internal components, allowing the use of algorithms for signal analysis that are more sophisticated. The Corentium Home by Airthings radon gas detector quickly adapts to its environment and eliminates inaccuracies related to external factors, allowing it to obtain the best accuracy in its niche. The Corentium Home by Airthings radon monitor is guaranteed for one year and in normal home use, it requires no annual calibrations throughout its useful life, estimated at over 10 years.
Package Dimensions: 5.5 x 3.3 x 1.4 inches